The Timmins Police Service is seeking the public’s assistance in locating a missing person who has been reported to them as missing this morning.
The Timmins Police Service would like to determine the current whereabouts and confirm the wellbeing of Rachel PAUL-MARTIN, 33, who was last seen on Monday, September 14th and who has not had meaningful contact with family members since August 25th.
She is described as:
– an Indigenous female person with a long skinny face
– 5’5 tall
– 33 years of age
– 140 lbs with a thin build
– walks with a limp and has missing front teeth
– orange/brown hair usually kept in a bun or ponytail
– brown eyes
– tattoo of the word “Coutney” on her right forearm
Anyone with relevant information regarding this matter is asked to contact the Timmins Police Service at 705-264-1201.